Did you know that when a roof is regularly inspected and properly maintained it can last upwards of 25 years? Routine preventative maintenance is imperative when it comes to the health of the roof and is much more cost-effective than the alternative. Having your roof inspected on an annual basis, or after potentially damaging weather events, such as hailstorms, will help to identify and address issues that could result in a costly roof replacement.
A professional roofing specialist knows how to identify the problems that can compromise a roofing system and its components. The skilled roofing contractors at All Around Roofing & Exteriors perform detailed roof assessments and preventative measure services to ensure the roofing system is in optimal condition. Through regular inspections, necessary roof repairs, and preventative maintenance, your roofing system will see greater performance and a longer life span.
Attention to detail is imperative when assessing a roof system. At All Around Roofing & Exteriors, our roof inspection and preventative maintenance checklist includes a thorough assessment of the following:
- Roof Flashing – Missing, loose, or buckled flashings can result in water intrusion. We will inspect the roof for any issues with the flashing.
- Shingles – Missing or damaged shingles can compromise the roofing system. Identifying and addressing these issues will prevent future leaks.
- Ventilation – When the roof is compromised, it can affect the ventilation, rendering the roof system ineffective. Our roofers will inspect the ventilation for signs of injury.
- Roof Penetrations – Skylights, pipe boots, and roof vents will be checked for damage, loose seals, cracks, and loose or missing screws that can result in roof leaks.
- Chimneys – Damaged chimneys can result in water intrusion. We will check the chimney for signs of missing mortar or cracks.
- Gutters – A thorough inspection of the gutter system will allow us to identify problems, such as debris build-up, which will affect positive water flow.
- Overhanging Branches – Tree branches can scratch and puncture shingles, so we will inspect for damages caused by overhanging branches.
- Fungi Growth – Molds and fungi growth can deteriorate the roofing system. We will check for any signs that the roof has been affected.
Early detection and proper roof maintenance can make all the difference when it comes to the health and lifespan of your roof, and hiring a professional roofing contractor to perform a rigorous inspection and perform roof maintenance and repairs can confirm that your roofing system is adequately safeguarding the interior of your home.
All Around Roofing & Exteriors provides quality roof inspections and preventative maintenance services for residential and commercial clients in Denver and the surrounding areas. Our roofers have experience in all types of roofing systems, regardless of material or style, and are committed to providing trusted solutions for your roofing maintenance, repair, and installation needs.
If you live in Denver or the surrounding areas and need quality residential or commercial roofing services, contact the pros at All Around Roofing & Exteriors. We offer free consultations and financing options to accommodate any budget. With Fall right around the corner, it’s a great time to schedule your roof inspection and maintenance session. Give All Around Roofing & Exteriors a call today. We offer quality roofing services you can trust!